Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Change Is In The Air!! Exciting New Announcement!

 
 
 
Hello Friends!
 
As 2012 comes to a close- I have some very exciting news! Effective today December 5 I am officially an agent with Re/Max Executive in Modesto! For those of you who have known me for a while you already know that I previously worked at Re/Max in 2005 and 2006 before moving to PMZ.
 
Why the move back, you ask? Well it is pretty simple- my longtime friend and associate Margeley Bernal and I have teamed up to form a powerful, experienced duo to maximize service and dedication to our respective client bases. Margeley and I bring a combined 15 years of experience to the table, offering you the best we both have to offer. Both of us are well versed in all aspects of residential real estate- from first time homebuyers to investors to the difficulty of short sales so you can be assured that your priorities are our priorities and you will get the best service possible.
 
Margeley and I will continue to cover all areas of Stanislaus County including Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Riverbank, Oakdale, Salida, Waterford and Empire. Our coverage also reaches parts of San Joaquin County including Ripon, Manteca and Tracy.
Over the next several weeks we will be rolling out our brand new website and sending out some more notifications about the details of our partnership. We are both super excited to be working together and cannot wait to get started working for you!
My updated contact info:
Re/Max Executive
3425 Coffee Road
Modesto, CA 95355
phone (still the same) 209-614-3303
email (NEW!!) laceylfisher@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment